Events of the year 1995
05/13/1995: Lecture by Dr. Hamer in Bad Godesberg about Germanische Heilkunde®.
05/18/1995: This was the day when the "Oliva case" began. The father described in his book "Olivia - Diary of a Destiny" how terrible his daughter had to suffer. It tells the story of persecution and suffering.
- May 17: initial physical examination because of stomach pain
- May 18: Dr. Jürgenssen's initial diagnosis ... Wilms, Stage II, referral to the St. Anna Children's Cancer Center Vienna
- May 25: The parents consult Ryke Geerd Hamer, M.D., in Cologne.
- June 14: The escape from poison gas pseudotherapy (chemo) begins.
- July 24: The Austrian government promises not to act against the parents' will. Thus, the Pilhar family is willing to return from Spain– but the government immediately violates the agreement.
- July 29: Olivia is torn from her mother's arms and carried off for involuntary chemo treatment. She resists, but is stopped by injections.
- August 1: Olivia dies due to the toxic shock, but can be resuscitated. This causes a fracture of some of her ribs, which leads to a pneumothorax. Olivia has to be artificially ventilated, fed and kept in deep sleep. Her clinical death is hushed up.
- September 18: Olivia's well-functioning right kidney is removed together with the encapsulated cyst (Wilms tumor or nephroblastoma).
- The involuntary chemo treatment (product from toxic gas), scheduled for 6 months, begins based on the protocol of the international medical large-scale experiment with children 'Nephroblastoma Study SIOP, Stage II'.
- Knowing that Olivia most certainly would die without having her mother arround, the doctors mainly direct their aggression against the father by initially denying him access to his child whenever possible. The parents are forced to witness the medical abuse of their daughter– and to remain silent. At home, Olivia's siblings need their mother as well ...
In retrospect, the case of little Olivia Pilhar clearly showed how ruthlessly the syndicate or cancer mafia could violate all human rights without any consequences, and how the "free press" and television synchronously reported the same. The latter exploited the case to the benefit of conventional medicine. Everything pointed to a "final battle" of conventional medicine against Germanische Heilkunde®, which was planned and carried out by the highest state authorities.
07/05/1995: Dr. Hamer in Help TV studio (Austria). Austrian TV reports about the "case" Olivia Pilhar.
07/25/1995: Parliamentary Question of the Green Party (Austria) is rejected by the responsible ministries.
08/04/1995: The "Zentrum für Neue Medizin" (Center for New Medicine) in Burgau (Austria) is searched on the basis of an arrest warrant issued in Austria against Dr. Hamer, and all computer files are confiscated. By using the data of patients who came to the "Center for New Medicine" from 1990 to 1995, they wanted to charge Dr. Hamer with "involuntary manslaughter". However, the Public Prosecutor's Office had to admit that 6,000 of 6,500 patients were still alive. Most of the patients who arrived in Burgau were severely pre-harmed by conventional treatment.
08/18/1995: Live program on 3sat (3nach9) with Dr. Hamer and Eng. Helmut Pilhar. One would think that journalism has destroyed itself in this live broadcast. The opposite is the case– the crime against humanity continues.
Some photos. Comments by Olivia's parents
After arriving in Spain we eat ice cream
Dinner at the hotel
We get arrested by Interpol
The Media Mob
The media mob was worse than anything else.
We found shelter at some friends place for Olivia and our other children. The reporters besieged the hotel where Dr Hamer and we, officially, were staying. There the journalists interviewed each other when they lost contact with us.
The group from Spiegel-TV led by Czogalla turned out to be a real terror team. This agent yelled loudly as he was filmed by his team following Dr. Hamer, who was walking into the hotel holding Olivia's hand: "Dr. Hamer! What are you going to do if Olivia dies tomorrow?" Everyone could see that Olivia was terrified!
As the deadline for the submission of an article was coming closer and closer (Sunday evening), the Spiegel team, driven by the need to find material for a report, followed the president of the Association for New Medicine in Spain and chased her around Malaga in two cars. The president reported that she had to escape to a petrol station, where her car was immediately surrounded by the pursuers. The person in charge of the petrol station called the police. The police managed that the president could continue her car ride, but they could not stop this mob from pursuing her. Only the President's friends, whom she called for help by phone, were finally able to chase the pursuers away.
But the journalist Pflughaupt, who revealed our whereabouts to the authorities, also turned our lives into hell. Every hour he banged loudly on the door of Dr. Hamer's room and demanded an interview.
Cunning journalists tried to follow us secretly in order to track down Olivia's whereabouts. So we were often forced to take large detours.
The photo above shows some of the mob that besieged the hospital in Malaga.
Dr. Hamer's medical advice
Conventional medicine always insisted that Olivia only had a Wilms' tumour. However, thanks to Dr. Hamer's excellent diagnosis, we knew that Olivia not only had this Wilms tumour, but also other cancers, including a liver cancer. This liver cancer (conflict content: starvation conflict), or ca-phase, instantly stopped with the conflictolyse (CL) when her mother agreed to stay at home with Olivia instead of working in the future. Oliva came into the and the pcl-phase (healing phase). As a result, the swelling of the liver that Dr. Hamer had predicted occurred, which can be seen very clearly in the picture above.
see also: Transcript of Medical Advice from Dr. Hamer, July 21, 1995 (Document in German)
Allgemeines Krankenhaus (hospital) in Vienna (AKH), intensive care unit at the oncological paediatric department (children with so-called brain tumours)
This photo got me banned from the hospital for the second time.
When the male nurse noticed the flash, he pointed out that it was forbidden to take photos. Then the security service was called and took my camera. What they didn't know was that this was my second camera.Two days later the picture appeared on the cover of a weekly magazine.
see also: Der Spiegel (magazine), August 7, 1995 - "I am the hunter, not the hunted". (Article in German)
Olivia after surgery
Olivia is receiving artificial nutrition
She had to receive nasogastric feeding, because she refused too eat. Her mucous membranes were sore. At nights, she often had to vomit every hour.