- 5/25/2023: Birthday celebration of Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer, 17th May 2023
- 5/4/2023: "Lesson in Word Twisting" English
- 5/1/2023: Dr. Hamer on AIDS - Subtitles revised
- 4/30/2023: Recent attacks against Dr. Hamer's publishing house Amici di Dirk listed chronologically
- 4/27/2023: I would like to contribute...
Important Preliminary Information
Our Educational Program focuses on people who want to learn Germanische Heilkunde for both themselves and their families. We definitely are not interested in people who want to integrate Germanische Heilkunde into their professional therapeutic activity. Our Educational Program is therefore expressly not intended for therapists.
Our target group is the family.
Germanische Heilkunde exists outside the complex of what is misleadingly called "evidence-based medicine": allopathic medicine and the closely related "complementary medicine".
After receiving your registration (a get to know each other chat), you will be contacted by one of Germanische Heilkunde trained and proficient in knowledge Team Members to arrange an obligatory pre-meeting "get to know each other" chat, in which all details regarding the conditions of enrolment and participation will be discussed. This information is intended to help you make a decision regarding your enrolment for the Educational Program. At the end of the one-to-one conversation, you will receive an email from our Team confirming all relevant information that you require.
We would like to remind you that the intended group for our Program is The Family.
Our approach is not to sell a product in the sense of "customer pays - seller delivers". This is rather a unique opportunity to learn the Germanische Heilkunde in self-study with support (lectures, exercise revision, assistance with exercise analysis and understanding) to help and assist you to integrate the knowledge into your daily life. You will have the opportunity to exchange experiences with other participants of the Educational Program, to learn and to uncover the logic of Germanische Heilkunde on your own.
However, in order to enrol for the Educational Program, it is necessary to register and arrange the "Get to know each other chat" first.
1. Please click on the "Get to know each other" button below.
2. If you do not yet have an account on our portal, you will be automatically redirected to the Portal Registration.
3. Once you have registered on our Portal, you will be automatically redirected to the Registration Form.
Submitting the registration form for the "Get to know each other Chat" alone does not commit you to participate in the Educational Program.