Jewish Horsemen. Putin. Apocalypse.
Background to the War in Ukraine and Global Events
Eduard Hodos (born June 6, 1945), publicist and former head of the Jewish Reform Community in Kharkiv and the Kharkiv region, studied at the Pedagogical Institute in Kharkiv. He is the author of a series of investigative books on the Chabad-Lubavitch movement and is a collector of art and antiques.
Those who do not understand that Dr. Hamer always was talking about "religious delusion", and want to get to the bottom of this issue, will find useful information in this video. – And also for those who do understand the problem, a very important piece of information.
Dr. Hamer wrote a letter to the Lubavitcher Rebbe Schneerson in 1986, with the opening words, "You are the spiritual head of all Jews in the world". In this letter he is asking Schneerson (the "Rebbe") to lift the boycott against Germanische Heilkunde and non-Jews: "I beg you on my knees for my dying patients: Have human compassion for our tortured patients, both Jews and non-Jews!"
Video - Overview:
- Crucifixion of Jesus Christ - Israel TV
- Who led Ukraine to the EU?
- Lecture by R. Bulochnik "The Nations/Peoples of the World and their Future".
- R. Avigdor Eskin: Who are the Chabat Lubavitch?
- R. Michael Laitman on the Superpowers
- Hate Speech against the National Hero of Ukraine
- About the Russian Character and Putin
- Nuclear War
- The Horsemen of the Apocalypse and Examples of Using the Number of the Beast
- Who is the Eighth King? (Apocalypse)
- The number 120 and April 18, 2022
- Thantocracy (Reign of Death)
- The Interpretation of the Sculpture on the Cover of the Video
- Farewell - Summary - Notes